Cow Handbag Leather
12/20 sq ft/side
more than 80 running colors for options (all colors are possible)
1.0~1.2mm (0.8-1.0mm, 0.9-1.1mm, 1.1-1.3mm and other options)
Velvet, silk feeling, soft hand feel, excellent physical performance
Mainly on High end handbags and shoes, also can be used on belts, wallet, decoration, etc.
2,000sq ft/color (no MOQ for stock items)
3-5 weeks upon receipt of deposit
Available (please check with us for details)
Color,thickness and feather (such as hand feel) can be customized if necessary
Cow Handbag Leather
Cow Handbag Leather made in Pakistan, with good genuine Cow leather crust and thickness 1.0-1.2mm, very smooth and soft, popular use for handbags, shoes upper, boots upper and sport shoes, with multi colors for you choose.
All testsyou require is possible for us, all of our leathers are eco-friendly, which all passed testing of TUV, BV, SGS, INTERTEK and all European standard.
Package: around 25 sheets in a plastic bag, 2 or 3 plastic bags with woven bales.
A 20 foot container may hold 300,000sf.
Just freely send your requirement to my e-mail or also can contact me, I will get back to you asap.
Nubuck is top-grain hide sanded on the grain or hair side to achieve a "nap", short fibers that yield a soft, velvety texture. Scratches are very visible, and care involves regular brushing of the nap to remove dirt.
HOW TO CLEAN
- The general principle is simple: remove dirt build-up by wiping down with a cleaner made specifically for the leather in question.
- Remember the hardware. Some bags have precious metal-plated buckles or chains. Always ask the boutique assistant for care recommendations.
- Every other day, give your bag a brisk sweep with a soft dry cloth—this won't take more than a few minutes, but will go miles towards preserving the appearance of your leather.
HOW TO CONDITION
- Think of conditioning as moisturizer for your leather, which will dry out over time. To prevent flaking and wrinkling, dab a dollop of conditioner on a soft cloth and rub gently all over.
- Try mink or neatsfoot oil, which simulate and supplement the natural oils of leather. Leave on for 10 minutes, then wipe off the excess. Dry thoroughly in an airy room.
- Condition every month or so to keep your leather looking its shiny best.
HOW TO WEATHERPROOF
- Leather is permeable and can never be entirely waterproof, so avoid toting your favorite Givenchy Nightingale in bad weather. Nonetheless, there are beeswax creams which function as a barrier against water.
- Word of caution: beeswax may alter the hue of dyed leather, so test first on an inconspicuous corner.
- A more breathable but less effective alternative: a spray protectant, which is virtually invisible on your bags.
HOW TO STORE
- Stash your bag in its original dustbag and fill it with stuffing—use butter paper, never newspaper, which will smear— to maintain its shape.
- Keep the dustbagged product in its original box, along with packets of silica gel so your bag doesn't get damp.
- Air once every two weeks to halt the growth of mold.
- Rotation is key. Everyday use of your bag will wear it out, so switch things up every month.
SOME FINAL TIPS
- Let water spills dry naturally. High-heat measures like using a hairdryer will only cause the skin to crinkle beyond salvage.
- Prevent color transfer by consciously resisting the urge to rest your bag against your jeans. Bring it back to the boutique immediately if your bag gets stained.
Wipe your nubuck item with a nubuck cloth. This type of cloth is specially designed for cleaning nubuck. Nubuck cleaner is typically integrated within its fibers. Wipe with this regularly to remove light soiling and shiny spots. This prevents grime from building up.
·Wipe in several directions, using circular motions to clean all sides of the nap.
·If cleaning shoes, make sure to remove the laces before starting.
Our Shipping Method